Saturday, February 21, 2009

wow..today was a damn pek chek day..wake up at 12 something..my msn live cant sign in..it say that call me update if wanna sign in..so i press ok..but when i update eh si..it say plz confirm that u are connected to the internet..fuck sohai eh..but nvm..i already send report to the msn live centre there..lolz..and second 1..cc still haven reply my mail..haihz..diz is wat that make me so pek chek..coz is really important to me..but anyway..2.45 cc reply me..oye..diz is the time my mood chg back to normal..b4 that my mood was like wanna kill ppl..XD..i slam my door..open my song loud loud..and keep kick my com table and keep fuck here fuck there..LOLZ..but after that is ok le..XD..since they reply le..wakaka..btw tq tq those that helping me..nyahaha.oye..

No comments:

Post a Comment