Monday, February 2, 2009

tonight

Take my hand, hold me tight, and take a rest in my heart so that you might feel the heat simmering in.
Your embrace is warm like the early morning sunlight.
I can't take it. Your small shaking makes me want to put you on and never take you off.
Now I know why those people are saying "love is blind" I believe my heart belongs to you. I love you more than I do..
Like a fireball you're spreading a fire in my heart.
I love you When I saw you, when I touch you, when I feel you When I fall in love. You've got an endless passion.
I can feel you living and breathing inside of me to the fullest.
I don't have the courage to face these deep feelings. The love that you've given me is slowly swallowing me.
I know, our love's a miracle... You ease the pain in me and slowly the pain becomes my delight.. My love can be Stolen my soul Stolen my heart, I'm filled with you so much that I can't breathe. Like a small child caught in the rain. Like the love sprinkled on the ground..like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment