Saturday, February 21, 2009

colours and meaning of the roses

colours of roses symbols:
Red Roses-Love and passion
Yellow Roses-Friendship
White Roses-True love and purity of the mind
Pink Roses-Friendship or Sweetheart
Black Roses-Farewell

meaning of number of roses:
1 Rose = Love at first sight; you are the one
2 Roses = Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another
3 Roses = I love you
6 Roses = I want to be yours
7 Roses = I’m infatuated with you
9 Roses = An eternal love, together as long as we live
10 Roses = You are perfect
11 Roses = You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
12 Roses = Be my steady
13 Roses = Secret Admirer
15 Roses = I am truly sorry, please forgive me
20 Roses = Believe me, I am sincere towards you
21 Roses = I am devoted to you
24 Roses = Can’t stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
33 Roses = Saying ‘I love you’ with great affection
36 Roses = I will remember our romantic moments
40 Roses = My love for you is genuine
50 Roses = Regretless love, this is
99 Roses = I will love you for as long as I live
100 Roses = Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
101 Roses = You are my one and only love
108 Roses = Please marry me!
365 Roses = Can’t stop thinking about you, each and everyday
999 Roses = Everlasting and Eternal Love can also mean that "I am Rich" and also "he is a sohai"

LOLZ..don noe true bo eh..copy from friends geh..wakaka..blekz

No comments:

Post a Comment