Thursday, February 26, 2009

wat a fuck day

1st of it..my mom told me that my lai ma husband get beat up from those pig that wearing a knuckles..head bleed but lucky ntg happen..if do..they keonkan..and i really already fuck up...second my mom side grandma fall down from sxi stair there..third...plz wake up..don do anything stupig i beg u..diz is wat i can say in my blog..i don wanna spare all out..and u noe hu u are..fourth i feel that us no hope...fifth u don think ur thinking is all right..i dint mean that u no exp on love or wat shit i dint say that is just ur fuking thinking..i just say that u dint kena like us..if u do i don noe u will how..and u left..i stfu..and they add u in back..u say me those hurt words huh..fuck u..u really making me pisses off..my meaning on that just call u guys to THINK MORE POSITIVE don coz of a love destroy ur whole FUCKING LIFE..wat a fucking day..warn u guys don make me mad diz few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment