Monday, September 27, 2010

what the fuck..finally i drop my phn on the ROAD since i buy diz phn till now i never drop my phn bt yesterday =.= haihz..on the road man nt floor..if floor still ok coz no those batu kia..bt road..=.=..bt i am lucky coz when fall time is back of my phn..nt in front..if in front i more fuck up..bt i am still fuck up...now my phn got fucking few scratch at the back..
btw when sri ananda with my family,my aunt n my cousin sis n bro..i order cheese naan with tandori chicken n apple lassi..=D..n i found out something delicious at there..my cousin sis intro geh..is call either 'mutu' or 'kutu'..haha..when i say that to zho soon she thought that sri ananda food got 'kutu'..LOLZ..well..actually diz meal is fried roti canai with egg n chicken..seriously is nice..u guys should try..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment