Wednesday, September 29, 2010

since yesterday when i reach office..n i need to claim money..so i check all my receipt how much i need to claim..n i found out that my friends petrol receipt that he put petrol 95..and i am so fucking angry..n i go out i ask my friends y u go pump petrol 95 to my motor..n he said that..clerk that call him to pump petrol 95..BRAVO!!!so my evil tail are out..before diz thing happen i do tell clerk plz put 97 petrol for my motor(wave)..is good for engine those things..so back for topic..n i find clerk n argue..whole office nearly collapse..u guys noe me..when i am angry..i just cant control myself..n then come my dad..bravo dad..he support her..NT ME..bravo..wat a good dad..u noe wat dad tell me..wat petrol u put is just the same..they put 97 coz wan eat our money..u see how the way my dad talk..WHO WANNA BELIEVE HIM..some more scold me..dint take care that motor..fuck la..everytime like that..i use my might to take care..even i put good petrol to that motor..wat u guys give?spoiled scold me..wat fuck things happen also me ME ME ME ME..always me..fuck it la..n the most funny things is that clerk told me..u need to save abit..97 petrol EXPENSIVE..EXPENSIVE MY ASS LA..hey fucker just add more 50sen i can go for good petrol for that motor..is ok u scold me if petrol money extra rm3 or rm4..bt is just 50sen ok..FUCK U..today start on..i gonna get fuck with u..lets see hu more guai lan..u wan make guai lan things with me..i make with u..like i say..lets see hu more guai lan..fuck u u motherfucker..

No comments:

Post a Comment