Saturday, January 10, 2009

well..i go net till 3 something n go subaidah & reach my home at 4am..lolz..urh urh..after subaidah i was riding my motor go back home..is freakish far..==..and i was very scare..u all noe eh la..friday n saturday is the time for rembit kaki..==..i scare wah kena kacau from ppl..XD..so i give my phone to my friends coz they are sitting car..my wallet ntg le..coz just left rm4 if no wrong..XD..if they wan take mah take lo..wakaka..but my phone cant..she is my third wife..i cant lost her..lmao..well..at last i when back home safely..and my phone they give it back to me when at ayer itam tua liap chang there..come back from home..ntg do again..go find my sec wife..lolz..and open song..and check diz check that..and at last is diz blogging..i think after i write diz blog i will go sleep..==..well well..tomoro some more need wake up early in the morning(if chun still got some slot in his family car) and go pulor visit my ex kemp white resort..gonna visit my friends..kevin woo and ksl..I WANNA SEE THEM BOTAK.well is already 5.22..i think i gonna sleep awhile cant sleep also gonna force to sleep..and i gonna set alarm clock..if not i confirm will wake up at 12.++..=P..well..nitez...><

No comments:

Post a Comment