Sunday, January 18, 2009

nyahaha..today wake up at 10..n go bath..then go back my last time eh school..go play street soccer..with friends..lolz..after that i go pragin n take my phone go repair..lolz..really shit eh..just a keypad cant press it charge me rm90..=.=..ofcoz i say thank you n chow..lolz..gila mia..so expensive..==..i rather my massage got many ........some ppl will noe diz case only..so if other don noe wat i am talking..u may send me a message n i will reply..that time u will noe wat i mean le..XD..well..then i go qb with my friends..lolz..and i meet tiok ker lin with her family..nyahaha..today qb so many ppl..@@..today my dinner is fat choi hamburger..so nice..nyahaha..i just pay rm5..haha..coz i got rm10 coupon..=P..bout 6 or 7 v go back le..and i go to gamefree..just play 1 match dota..today gf line so shit..~.~..thats y i play 1 match i go back home le..XD..well..till here le..nyahaha..wanna oik le.blekz..nitez..

No comments:

Post a Comment