Monday, January 19, 2009

nyahaha..well well..cny just got 6 more days..oye..song..ang pau ang pau come le..lolz..today ntg special le..help my mom make peanut biscuits..lolz..for cny de..nyahaha..my mom job is make those biscuits into round shape..and my job is put some egg yolk at biscuits eh top..of coz not not all egg yolk le..some jek..then put into micro..lolz..and take it out..nyahaha..tomoro need to do some more..mom bok me jor..~.~..cant go out tomoro le..but after finsih ofcoz can go out..haha...and today my line..sux to the max..i cant even on9 properly..my adsl always blip..haihz..kek sam..really shit u la TMnet..~.~..well..till here..wanna go watch my anime..nyahaha..blood +..blekz..oh ya..forgo something..today my zho soon throat not feeling well..pity her nia..i noe those feeling when throat bo ho seh..very suffer eh..~.~..any way...tomoro will ok d eh..if not le..hamtam many many water..haha...bb..

No comments:

Post a Comment