Saturday, November 13, 2010

suddenly wake up in the middle of the nite n feel like blogging..aiks..i gonna be dear..now a days my life was so meaningless..wat i do daily is either sleep,eat,on9 n watch movie..i gonna gain weight back..omfg plz i don wanna bt i just cant control myself..whatever i gonna try my best n not to eat that much..><..weel weekends i did go out n have some fresh air..i just don wanna stay at my hse 23/7..i will be SO DAMN BORED..if u wan me to stay u rather take a knife n kill me..lucky my mom allow me go out ofcoz my babe sometimes will stop me bt she sometimes also allow ba..><..anyway next week gonna be many ppl at gsc coz of that noob hairy potter movie..opsss should be harry potter..XD..last episod was damn bored..wish that diz hp7 will be a nice movie for dec..=P..neway diz is nt the movie i waiting..i am just waiting for next year movie..paranormal activity 2..diz movie is damn epic..=)..just cant wait it..XD



No comments:

Post a Comment