Monday, May 3, 2010

ok yesterday nite was over..haha..and i break my promise to go emooooooooooo..x(..bt nvm today is a new day..thz for those that acc me..that hear me talk..i really appreciate u guys/girl alot u noe hu u are right..x)..today i am ntg le..no need worry..wakaka..work hard mh..x) don think so much..wakaka..yesterday nite learn many things from friends..wahaha..one of my friend told me..protect ur own heart 1st then only protect other hearts..is true also le..gek gek..and another 1 is..urm..every family do got problem..just that nt same problem with other family..gekgek..n many things..well..emo=gina for my thinking now..haha..coz for me i feel that emo ppl like me..urm urm i mean like me de last time..start from today i wont ><..well lets cont back..emo ppl like me is just wan other ppl to care us..well..they keep think y nobody care la..wat la wat la..write so much just wan their love 1 to see it n need her care so i don wanna be gina..i wan me matured..i dah 20..cham..old le..haha..next year gonna 21 le..hahaha..so emo also is a day..without emo also is a day..y dont we choose without emo right..haha..cherish wat u got now appreciate wat u got now..diz is wat i learn from yesterday also..xP..anyway wish zho soon dapat mc..xP..well..bb ppl..gonna go bath n eat breakfast n go for work..x)

No comments:

Post a Comment