Thursday, May 13, 2010

i am back too normal after i pi relax my mind..=P..cham le..after i go one club for dj fuzz..mois music i bo rasa jor..gai..=(..i feel that mois music nt that nice jor..LOLZ...neway..just now i bad mood coz i tiok complain by customer..knn that fucking auntie..say me keep press hp n like don wan work..o0o la her..u the 1 that kiam siap like o0o..say wan service how much money a..bla bla bla la..so i just phn my clerk..itzit diz always press hp..o0o u..u go hell..fucking auntie..and another 1 is..haihz..if u guys feel free to go komtar popular there..beside got bata shop right..and there gt a escalator right..u feel free to look up that ceiling..got a hole..thz to me..n i tiok fuck by my dad..haihz..well..i also don wan..coz my dad friends take that freaking big steal go to popular..when i up that escalator..n i don noe that top ada ceiling..so so so..accident happen..bt thz to the ang mor help..if nt i really no eyes see le..so that ceiling got a hole..so far so good..no ppl complain bt i think sooner or later nia..coz infront of the escalator got camera..FUCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment