Monday, April 26, 2010

my baby com..=)

meet my new dear..goliathus..=)

well well..today i nearly accident..-.-..if diz time i bang..i might left diz world..i was ridding motor buy my new dear..after buy it wanan back time..thats the time i nearly accident..u guys noe around gama there got a indian temple right..while after the traffic light..i was speeding about 90kmh..=.=..and opposite that road eh %&^$#^# auntie..wanna make a turn inside to that temple..just turn like that..if that auntie late a sec turn i think i will bang her..=.=..so i emergency break..my motor buang and i was trying my very best to make it balance back..lucky ntg happen..well..i just follow her to the indian temple road..n keep hon her..n she keep treat me invisible..=.=..buat tak tau..n she turn left..so i also don wan make things big n i turn right n go back my hse..=)..well nvm..janji i am ok..right?btw..tomoro that naughty zho soon coming back penang le..nyahaha..welcome back..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment