Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i am lying on my bed for 1h+ n thinking wat should i do and i found out that wat for wanna emo so much..awwwww...well..i am trying my best nt to emo..i d 20..i don wanna sad for ntg n something..be matured huh..=)..yea be a matured boy..don wanna thing such nonsense again..coz it make me feel sick..i will make it naturally come..i am sick of it le..well wat was that thing?thats call love..=P..i will try nt to emo anymore..in life nt just love will be happy right..it still got many things will make us happy such as my friends..alcohol n cigarette..gaming with my dear[i mean my 2 dear that is imperator n goliathus]..hearing song with my dear[i mean my 5800]..=P..bt i do envy bout couples..LOLZ..bt i am ok n cool..ntg gonna make me emo from to9..i promise myself..=)..coz they got nothing on you baby..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment