Friday, January 29, 2010

Snsd-별별별 [☆★☆]

one two three
again one two three
stars i'm going to go crazy
however much i look,i cant see you oh babe
my two eyes filled with dead tears because of you
all because of you
my crying face alone blurred words oh babe
i promise myself not to cry again but i keep crying
what do i do? [i dont know what do i do]
me like this. [i don't know,i go crazy like this]
all because of you [really because of you]
i cant do anything because
i loved you like a star star star as much as a star
i found you far away
you were a shining star
star star star even if i talk like a star the words aren't right
i'm so frustrated,what do i do
i count one two but the end isn't near oh baby
because of the memories deep inside and my thoughts of you
all the things i couldn't say with you oh babe
to return me to you to send me near you
promise me [please promise me like this]
to the sky [my prayer to the sky]
comfort me [comfort me]
where are you please
star star star tell me star is it over
answer dont just laugh
star star star star please promise me that at least once
that i can fly to my love once again
star star star
uh baby star star star ahh
i loved you like a star star star as much as a star
i found you far away you were a shining star
star star star even if i talk like a star the words aren't right
i'm so frustrated what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment