Tuesday, January 5, 2010

piece of crap..u can esc if u don like to read..

well well..is been awhile..today i was so bored..ntg do..so come blog..haha..well..wat i wanna say..sigh..actually i don noe wat should i do..should i sms her or not?bt for me i choose nt..today is her 1st day go work..i wanna send her a message and ask her how was today..is it tired?bt i don dare..my other feeling is like..scare that i will disturb her or scare that she will reply emo message to me..so i choose nt to send better..i really was caring bout her..bt i really don noe how to show it to her..so wat can i do is just keep in my heart..and emo myself..diz is wat i can do..seriously i wanna give up..bt i just cant stop thinking of her..and i officially missing her every nite..i wanna sms her bt i scare her reply was emo..is like i disturbing her..haihz..i really don noe wat should i do..i noe ppl will say go with the flow?yea i noe..just say it out is easy..bt when u do it..is hard..

and i very hate my family..i do have a family bt for me i think is nt a family..watever i ask bout money..my mom sure bla..they just cant talk nicely n discuss..everytime i say money..she sure bla...thats wat i hate alot..like just now i just saja say cny wanna come le..u wanna give me how many $ to give me buy clothes..and she started to bla..and i say i no money..then she say ur fault..really wtf u noe..cant she discuss nicely..the most i need to noe is y she just cant cincai close 1eye n give me some..just 1 year once..n is cny..should we be happy to buy new shirt right?bt for me i d feel diz year my cny sux alots..my dad is even worst..i don wanna say d..sigh..it makes me more emo..i noe i say my parents like that is wrong..i noe they are only 1..bt sometime i really cant stand it..i noe they are teaching me how to independence bt itzit a lil over??and i am jealous bout 1 things..why other parents can be so friendly with their child,y can talk jokes with them and lastly y they can take out their child to go for shopping??bt me..NEVER go out shopping with my family..sigh

well...i d got things to confused with her..and my family problem some more like that..making more things to confused..diz is wat i got in my life..nobody gonna support me..i was just supporting myself every day every nite..actually nt myself..i noe that some PPL was supporting me as well..thank you..neway..i think i will stop right here..wanna go to take a rest n sleep..nite..yea if wanna talk bout diz thing sms me or msn me..

No comments:

Post a Comment