Monday, May 25, 2009

tired day..

lol..wee...dad give me rm100..wakaka..coz saturday night i help him till 1.30am..XD..wakaka..means 1.30am just finish work and i dint eat tiok my dinner..LOLZ..2.15am just eat my dinner..T_T..sleep at 3am..wakaka..1 words tired..haha..back to today topic...ntg special today..go cc play dota as usual nia..lolz..then go eat dinner with hau them n go play monopoly with them till 11pm..well..i am the 1st 1 pokai..LOLZ..damn..then go back home after monopoly..haha...well..i tired but i cant sleep..coz u all noe wats the reason right..sigh..thats y i blogging..haihz..gonna go to my bed and lying on there n think things again..@@..nite nite..

i so so so suddenly missing her..aiks..i miss her but i dint say it out...the only thing i can do is say at here and wish her see it..i really don dare send her sms..coz i scare she ignore me..sigh..june 19 gonna meet her..i really don noe how to face it..my friends told me just go..and my zho soon say that if i dint go on that day don call her zho soon..aiks..so i gonna go on that day..mayb some more wanna fetch her..aiks..i am happy bout it but i don noe y i scare to fetch her..sienz...y i so useless..haihz..

No comments:

Post a Comment