Monday, May 11, 2009

damn suey...

lolz..today damn suey le..wuhuhuh..wake up early in the morning go work..with my STIM face..lolz..hahaha..today i kena 5 suey things..T_T..1st is i dint wear my helmet while sit motor go back office take things..LOLZ..those road some more not lorong kia..is those big roads..haha..is about from gp to my zho soon hse..example le..coz i don noe how many km was it..lolz..when i reach my office i just realise that i dint wear helmet come back..LOLZ..2nd is i step tiok bag eh roller..my last toe eh skin thore off..lolz..bleed alot..haha..3rd is my finger accidentally scratch from don noe wat things..4th is while i driving motor i drop something off..lolz..also not a big deal..take it back..n 5th..gos diz 1..really cham..lolz..i cheong traffic light while it was red..LOLZ...i see traffic light was green for go straight..so i though that turn right eh also green some more those damn motor n car go cheong so i also follow..but when opposite eh car nearly bang me n hon me i just realise that i cheong traffic light..hahaha..and i got many movie to watch..lolz..watch beh liao le..wakaka..got anime la..guai tam la..english movie la..chinese movie la..wakaka..so many movie..but tired to watch..lolz..gek gek..and i can drive jaguh go out le..wakaka..big motor..@@..nice to see but presure banyak..coz i scare fall down la..bang ppl car la..and etc..lolz..but i wont always drive ba..special function only drive..LOLZ..=P..till here..wakaka..go continue watch guai tam le..bubyez..=P

wesak day i saw her ..but just blip my eyes for a while she was gone..wanna see her for a few min also dint have those fate..seriously i miss her alots..

No comments:

Post a Comment