Monday, April 20, 2009

sunday/monday

huhuhu..i sick jor le..@@..got flu,soar throat,headache and cough..sad..n diw few days i find many nice song..is from koda kumi..XD..her song was so nice..but after i heard her song i got some emo..coz is sad song..=.=..swt..and my zho soon...sob...really let her make my mood down le..but nvm ba..i try to wish that miracle come true..i still wishing that moment to come true and i really wish it will come true..and thz for jh from lending me his monitor..XD..and my monitor now got colour back le..nyahaha..

hmm..actually i wonder why my life is so so so bad..last time..when i am around 18..i wish to have a bike..so that i can go far far work..so i can fetch my gf go here go there..and i still remember i promise myself that after i got bike only find gf..but..now i already got bike..but things is still the same..still haven't got work and gf...i really don noe y my life was like that..cant i just have my happy life?i not that greedy..i just wan a work that i like n a gal that i like to be with me..itzit that hard?sigh..y world are so unfair..some ppl are not handsome at all but his gf are good..and some of them..their bf even is a ah tu ah kao..love act pandai pandai..but how also they got a nice gf..but y we diz type of person do not have diz fate?sigh..i just wan a happy life with person i like and a job i like..itzit diz so so so so hard..sometimes i really envy some ppl..they no need think diz n that..just live his/her life happy..haihz..i hate my life..i really hate my life..sigh..my life was full of hatred..can anybody tell me y..haihz..i really down right now but nobody gonna acc me..just my WMP that are playing sad song acc me..haihz..

No comments:

Post a Comment