Monday, April 13, 2009

crying post

hi all..is been a while..i long time bo blog le..lolz.diz feel day still the same..ntg special happen..still haven got work..@@..i mean the job i need eh..lolz..well..actually i am still down and sad..sry for lying u all..i am just showing my happy face to u all but inside my heart is still down n sad..when i hear back dbsk song..i will suddenly start thinking and missing her..but how miss i also just can see her pic..till today..i still haven got any messsage from her..but nvm ba..take times ba..cant do anything but wait..y my life like that..i really sad with my life le..always go out also see many couple and see how lovely my friends with their gf/bf..seriously i very envy them..some ppl are not handsome at all..but his gf are so nice to them..now i realise y work eh ppl mostly of them go bet money for football call prostitute those things..they all are just same as me..coz they are lonely they have nobody but just friends n family..but i wont do those things for sure..diz world is not fair..some ppl have a good bf/gf they don noe appreciate it..but some ppl need a true love but don have..i think i better stop till here..my tears starting coming down..oyasumi and sweet dreams for u guys bad dream for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment