Sunday, August 1, 2010

is been awhile..i dint updated my blog..well..seriously..diz is gonna be so emo..don wanna read plz press cancel..

yea..today..i break my record..whole day at home..wanna go eat also no ppl acc..well diz is my life...=)..i really don noe wat should i say bout my life..early wake up around 12..watch movie..then call ppl go out eat lunch..nobody acc..ok fine..i don wan eat my lunch then..till i go down chew thean yeang buy some stuff..then back time..finally got ppl ajak me..bt..at the end cancel..so i go eat by myself..reach home bout 4..sleep till 8pm..i ajak lunch time..still no ppl acc..well..seriously i hate my fucking life..my life sux to the max..today i very emo le..sry..i really don wanna be emo..bt i cant help myself..hate my life..HATE MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment