Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tolarate enough

i wonder y my life was always like that..y i am always just like a fool for them?1stly i though is just only her that do me such things..bt now..sigh..i feel that some of them are just the same like her..i was always like a toy for them..when need me find me,don need me just leave me alone like that..really wat the hell..

now a days i am very annoying bout some ppl..she was so FUCK annoying..she is my friends that like me very much(wats so good of me?sry i tottally no FEELING with ya)..and we already lost contact for tons of years..bt too bad..when go car theory i meet her..sigh....now a days she every day send me message..call me remmeber eat la..don forget eat la some more got many i lazy to list it out..really wtf..hey gal..I AM 19 I NOT 3 YEARS OLD BOY..fuck..now thin min hui is nt like last time..so fucking SOFT HEARTED..i already dint reply u can u just stop keep sms me..cant u just fuck off from my life?bt u just like nt giving up..don make me 1 day scold u..i rarely rarely rarely scold ppl..u don like me when i am fucking angry..a words for ya..fuck off n get ur own life bitch..

no more any surprise..gonna give up soon..tolarate enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment