Sunday, March 22, 2009

all i need to say

well..finally i take back my testimonial from that boss..but he mai hire me..T.T..too bad..need find again le..now my mouth so pain..when i brush teeth..bo siao sim kong tiok my teeth..lolz..now eat also pain..=.=..hiahz..between diz holiday..i n her eh relationship like lu lai lu far..mayb coz of exam ba..but i really don noe wat to do..honestly,i think i will lose u but i don wish it..sigh..now i noe y some people are saying love is blind no matter wat she done wat she did wat she do..my mind is still thinking of her..mayb my heart are belong to u?tonight i suddenly think back that time when i meet you..inside of my heart begin to have some kind of feelings with you..i don noe y also..any way if u let me be by your side even with a violent rain is falling even with strong winds i will protect diz love i promise you..diz post is just like a propose letter for her nia..but not le..coz i don have the courage to write it out n give her..sigh..really don noe wat should i do..sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment